Graduate and Undergraduate Services
Graduate & Undergraduate Services at Marriott Library seeks to develop partnerships to foster teaching, learning, and research opportunities at the University of Utah. We are a team of dedicated research librarians who can help you succeed.
Who can get help?
- Graduate and Undergraduate students from any degree program currently enrolled at the University of Utah
- Faculty, researchers, and staff at the University of Utah
What type of help can I get?
- Have a research librarian come to your class
- Developing research ideas and agendas
- Finding articles, books, and more for your research
- Qualitative assessment
What should I include when I submit my request to GUS?
- Description of your teaching, learning, or research need
- Name of the class you are doing the work for and/or your department/major
- Best method for contacting you
- Submit your request via email phone (801-585-3101) or via the form below:
Connect with your Librarian
Geography, English, and
Latin American Studies
Chemistry and Chemical & Fuels Engineering, Health Sciences, and Religious Studies
Education, Academic Leadership, Qualitative Research (NVivo software), Instructional Design and Program Planning, Assessment/Evaluation, and Online Learning & Teaching
Communication, Social Work, and Sociology
Linguistics, EAS Program, and Russian & Slavic Languages
Psychology, Anthropology, Asian Studies, & Economics
Gender Studies and Beacon Scholars
American History, Military Science & Naval Sciences, Political Science, and Veterans Support Center
What are students and faculty saying about us?
I sat down with the teams today and asked about their library assignment… they said you were the real deal
- Peer Advisor for Engineering LEAP
Thanks for library class today -it was great!.
-Dr. Rebecca Larsen
Thanks again for taking the time to research my students' topics and provide really helpful "starting points" for their projects. They still were talking about your suggestions at the end of class, so: well done!
-Dr. Kimberley Mangun, Department of Communication
Contact Us / Submit Request
Live Chat -