Video Studio Policies
The Video Studio is intended to be used for educational purposes and the legitimate business of the University of Utah. Current students, faculty, and staff have priority in the use of the studio's resources, services, and facilities.
Policies and Responsibilities
- The Video Studio must be reserved in order to use the space.
- All equipment must be returned in operational condition.
- Equipment can only be used in the Video Studio, there is no check out policy.
- Be respectful of others in the DSL while using the studio.
- Food and drink are not permitted in the studio.
- Any patron, including public visitors, must observe all Marriott Library Patron Policies and Responsibilities.
- Personal belongings should not be left unattended at any time. If you notice items left unattended, immediately turn them in at the Lost and Found located at the Level 1 Information and Security desk near the West Entrance.
- Leave the Video Studio in good order for the next user.
- Please dispose of wrappers, containers, and tissue in the proper trash receptacles.
- If there is a conflict with your reservation or an issue with the space, contact the Events & Scheduling Coordinator or Library Security at either library entrance desk. For technology-related issues, contact the Knowledge Commons desk on Level 2.
- Any patron, including public visitors, whose reservations or behaviors violate these policies, may be subject to review, their reservation(s) may be subject to cancellation, and their access to the scheduling software removed.
- Room capacities must be observed.
Please review all Video Studio Policies before requesting a reservation!
Media Projects Specialist