Questions about data management? We are here to help.
Schedule an individual or group consultation with a data librarian on:
- data workflow and process improvements for your research team or laboratory.
- metadata standards and documentation that fits with your research needs and community standards.
- digital preservation and archival standards to avoid data loss.
- data sharing, copyright, and licensing to help you get credit for your data while encouraging reuse.
- data repository options.
- creating or editing a data management plan or policy for your grant, department, or college.
For a data consultation on social science or humanities data contact Rebekah Cummings at firstname.lastname@example.org
For a data consultation on science data contact Daureen Nesdill at email@example.com
For a data consultation on health science data contact Shirley Zhao at firstname.lastname@example.org
Research Data Management Librarian
- Data Management Subject Guide (social science)
- Data Management Subject Guide (science)
- Electronic Laboratory Notebooks
- OSTP Federal Agency Sharing
- Research Computing and CHPC
- Office of Sponsored Projects
- ICPSR (Social Science Data Repository)
- University of Utah SCI Institute (Scientific Computing and Imaging)
- ORCID Subject Guide (Persistent ID for researchers)