Place requests online and pick up materials at your convenience. Request service is processed Monday through Friday, 9 am-4 pm. No requests are processed on Saturday and Sunday.
- You must login using your uNID and Password to use this service.
- Request items in Usearch by clicking the "Locations & Request" link underneath the title. Click on the red "Request" button. Follow the request pages through until you see the message "Your Request Has Been Successfully Placed".
- If requested materials are "On Shelf", they will be pulled and held for you at the Reserve Desk on Level 2. Requested items will be held at the desk for 7 days.
- You may also use this service to place a hold on items that are currently "checked out" or "on-order". When the item is available, you will be notified and it will be held for you at the Reserve Desk on Level 2.
- For electronic document delivery service please use Interlibrary Loan.
- Available only to lower-campus faculty, staff and graduate students.
- For delivery please indicate your department location including the building and room number for each individual request. Ie. LNCO 1400
- Requested material will be delivered to your designated lower campus location within 24 hours Monday-Friday.
- Delivery to Eccles Health Sciences Library may take up to 48 hours Monday-Friday.
- Requests submitted after 2:00pm on Friday will be delivered Monday afternoon.
- For pickup requests please email email@example.com