Where do I start?
- USearch - Usearch combines the catalogs of the Marriott, Faust, Eccles and McKay libraries, online articles, ebooks, digital collections into one search engine.
- Databases - The University of Utah provides access to hundreds of research databases in many subject areas.
As I'm not on campus, what can I get at home?
- Almost anything! Many library resources are available electronically, often just a few clicks away. If you need a physical book, it can be delivered to your mailing address.
How do I get it?
- Digital resources - You will need a uNID (University Network ID) and password to access online library resources (the same log on and password you use to register for classes). For more help, check out the USearch Guide.
- Physical objects (books, DVDs) - If we have a book that you'd like sent to you, request items in Usearch by clicking the "Get It" tab. Click on the "Request" button. Contact Collections Services with questions. If what you need is not available from the Marriott Library, use Interlibrary Loan (more information about ILL can be found on the ILL Subject Guide).
Return shipping for qualifying students is free of charge. Such materials are shipped with instructions for their return, including a pre-paid UPS return label. Materials can also be pulled from the shelves and held for you at the Reserve Desk using the Library Pull and Delivery Service.
How do I get help?