- Located on Marriott Library Level 2
- Main service desk for research and technology assistance
- Equipment and devices available for checkout
- Printing, scanning, and software support
- Laptop and mobile device configuration
- Group study rooms and classroom support
Mac and Windows computers are available in three open labs across campus.
Our computers have over 200 software titles available for web and graphic design, media editing, statistical analysis, 3D modeling, and more.
Printing & Scanning
Standard black & white and color printing is available in all labs or from personal laptops. The Knowledge Commons also has 11"x17" printing and poster printing up to 42" wide on matte or semigloss paper.
Flatbed scanners are available in all labs. In the Marriott Library you can find scanners for stacks of pages, books, film, microfilm, and large format items up to 36" wide.
Student Checkout Equipment
- Graphics tablets
- Device chargers
- DSLR and video cameras
- Audio and video cables
Student workers in our computer labs can assist with a variety of issues, including setting up mobile devices for UConnect and UMail, using the software in our labs, printing and scanning, and other technology questions.
Classrooms & Study Rooms
801-581-6273 Mac Feedback