- You must login using your uNID and Password to use this service.
- Request items in Usearch by clicking the "Get It" tab. Click on the "Request" button. Follow the request pages through until you see the message "Request Placed".
- If requested materials are "In Place", they will be pulled and held for you at the Level 1 Lobby Hold Shelf. Requested items will be held for 7 days.
- You may also use this service to place a hold on items that are currently "on loan" or "on-order". When the item is available, you will be notified and it will be held for you at the Level 1 hold shelf.
Get Started. Search the Catalog!
- Campus Delivery is returning in August 2021.
- Campus pickup is currently suspended. Library items may be returned 24/7 to one of the book drops located at the Level 1 entrance.
- Home delivery is offered to University of Utah students, faculty, and staff at no charge to you. If you would like your Marriott Library circulating items delivered to your home, please place a request through the catalog and enter your home address in the note field.
- Request a pre-paid return label below.