Pull and Delivery Service
Place requests online and pick up materials at your convenience. Request service is processed Monday through Friday, 9 am - 4 pm. No requests are processed on Saturday and Sunday.
- You must login using your uNID and Password to use this service.
- Request items in Usearch by clicking the "Get It" tab. Click on the "Request" button. Follow the request pages through until you see the message "Request Placed".
- If requested materials are "In Place", they will be pulled and held for you at the Reserve Desk on Level 2. Requested items will be held for 7 days.
- You may also use this service to place a hold on items that are currently "on loan" or "on-order". When the item is available, you will be notified and it will be held for you at the Reserve Desk on Level 2.
Get Started. Search the Catalog!
- Office delivery is available to Main Campus faculty, staff and students.
- Delivery to Eccles Health Science Library is available to the Health Sciences Campus.
- Eccles delivery may take up to 48 hours Monday - Friday.
- For delivery please indicate your department location including the building and room number in the comment field for each individual request. ie. LNCO 1400
- Requested material will be delivered to your designated Main Campus location within 24 hours Monday - Friday.
- Requests submitted after 1:00pm on Friday will be delivered Monday afternoon.
- To have library items picked up for return to the library please email email@example.com
- Home delivery is offered to University of Utah UOnline or Distance Education Students, Faculty and Staff.
- To be eligible for home delivery students must currently be enrolled in a UOnline class, distance learning class, or working on thesis or dissertation hours living in the United States and not attending a physical class that meets within 75 miles of the J. Willard Marriott library at least once a week.
- Faculty and Staff are eligible for home delivery if they are living in the United States and more than 75 miles from the J. Willard Marriott Library and not visiting campus at least once a week.
- If eligible, please put "home delivery" in the comment field of each individual request.
- Home delivery requests are processed Monday-Friday. Requests placed after 1:00pm will be posted the following work day.
- Items will arrive in a reusable mailer along with a pre-paid return label. Patrons are responsible for return shipping charges if they lose the pre-paid return label.