Pull and Delivery Service
Physical browsing is currently suspended. Patrons should submit requests for material 24-hours in advance of the desired pickup time. Home-delivery is available for those not able to come to campus.
TEMPORARY SERVICE: Due to classes being moved online, if you are telecommuting and would like your Marriott Library circulating items delivered to your home (at no charge to you), please place a request through the catalog and enter your home address in the note field.
- You must login using your uNID and Password to use this service.
- Request items in Usearch by clicking the "Get It" tab. Click on the "Request" button. Follow the request pages through until you see the message "Request Placed".
- If requested materials are "In Place", they will be pulled and held for you at the Level 1 Library Information Desk. Requested items will be held for 7 days.
- You may also use this service to place a hold on items that are currently "on loan" or "on-order". When the item is available, you will be notified and it will be held for you at the Level 1 contactless hold shelf.
Get Started. Search the Catalog!
- Campus Delivery is currently suspended because of COVID-19.
- Campus pickup is currently suspended. Library items may be returned 24/7 to the touchless book drop located at the Level 1 entrance.
- Home delivery is offered to University of Utah students, faculty, and staff that are unable to come to campus during the Fall 2020 semester.