NOTICE: Beginning August 24, 2020, One Button Studio occupancy is limited to 1 person.
Recording sessions, up to one hour long, are available anytime the library is open. A 30-minute gap will automatically be placed between sessions, to allow for a complete refresh of air in the room. Reservations must be made in advance. Use the Library's Room & Space Scheduler to reserve a recording session time: https://lib.utah.edu/spaces/
1 - Insert your drive into the dock to begin
2- Press the button to start & stop recording
3 - Remove your drive when you are finished
Professional Video Recording
The One Button Studio in the J Willard Marriott Library is an easy-to-use video production studio that requires no prior video production experience.
The One Button Studio allows you to create high-quality and polished video projects without having to know anything about lights and cameras. You only need to bring your flash drive with you and push a single button.
Studio Projects include:
- Creating videos for online instruction, such as MOOCs
- Creating videos for recruitment, training, or professional development seminars
- Creating ePortfolio materials or video essays
- Practicing your public speaking skills
- Using the green/blue screen to create visual effects
- Recording a group interview or podcast
- And many others...
- Access and Use of Audio, Video, and One Button Studios
|2500B One Button Studio|
|12:30pm–1:30pm||Matteo Fiorini||Class recording|
Robert J. Nelson
Assoc. Head of Media Studios
The One Button Studio is part of the Marriott Library's Creativity & Innovation Services Department. Learn about the latest projects, services and events from all of the divisions through our weekly blog posts.