The Usability Lab is equipped with software and recording devices to help evaluate websites or software applications. Users' interactions are recorded using Silverback (for Mac) and Morae (for PC) software.
- Please review the Usability Lab Policy and the Silverback & Morae instructions before using the lab.
- The lab will be open Monday -- Friday 8am-5pm except when the library is closed for holidays. All requests to use the Usability Lab should be submitted through the library classroom scheduling system.
- In the Library Classroom Scheduling System, the Usability Lab is listed as
Digital Scholarship Lab: 1705D Usability Lab.
- The lab has 2 PCs and 1 Mac.
- NOTE: It is suggested the moderator arrive 30 minutes early to set up the Morae software test - please reserve the room accordingly. The lab machines are set to delete all saved files -- please bring a flash drive to save any files you need.
The Usability Lab is located on the 1st floor of the Marriott Library in the Faculty Center area in room 1705D.