The Usability Lab is equipped with software and recording devices to help evaluate websites or software applications. Users' interactions are recorded using Silverback (for Mac) and Morae (for PC) software.
- Please review the Usability Lab Policy and the Morae instructions before using the lab.
- Contact the User Experience and Web Development team for training and scheduling.
- The lab will be open Monday through Friday 8am-5pm except when the library is closed for holidays. All requests to use the Usability Lab should be submitted to Amanda Crittenden.
- The lab has 10 PC laptops.
- NOTE: It is suggested the moderator arrive 30 minutes early to set up the Morae software test - please reserve the room accordingly. The lab machines are set to delete all saved files -- please bring a flash drive or upload to a ubox or dropbox account, etc. to save any files you need.
The Usability Lab is located on the 5th floor of the Marriott Library in room 5220.