Library classrooms and study rooms are intended to be used for educational purposes and the legitimate business of the University. Current University of Utah students, faculty, and staff have priority in the use of library resources, services, and facilities. Public visitors may use these classrooms and study rooms only as participants in University or Library sponsored activities.
Classrooms in the Marriott Library are scheduled by the Library Events & Scheduling team and by the Office of the Registrar.
- Library-scheduled Lecture Classrooms: MLIB 1140, 1170, and 2008.
- Library-scheduled Computer Classrooms: MLIB 1008 (MAC lab), 1009 (VR Classroom), 1110 (MAC lab), 1120 (MAC lab), and 1745 (MAC lab).
- Single Event Classrooms: 1705A (MAC lab), 2008 (Dumke Lecture Classroom), 2130N (Hoopes Seminar Room), and 4390 (Dee Special Collections Classroom).
- To make a reservation, please fill out our Classroom/Event Space Request Form.
- Depending on the intended use, there is a limit to how far in advance a reservation can be made - please view our Classroom and Study Room Policy.
- Please notify us of any cancellations. You may request changes by contacting the Library Events & Scheduling Coordinator.
- University-scheduled Lecture Classrooms: MLIB 1130, 1150, 1715, and 1725.
- University-scheduled Computer Classrooms: MLIB 1735 (PC lab) and 1160 (PC lab).
- To request a semester-long or one-time reservation for one of these rooms, contact Office of the Registrar – Academic & Event Scheduling.
- For day-of-use, contact the Library Events & Scheduling Coordinator, or Library Security & Information desk staff.
Events & Scheduling Coordinator
Live Chat -