The Marriott Library has 20 study rooms (capacity 2) available for students to reserve: MLIB 2130A-H, 2130J-M, 2130P-S, 2130U, and 3300A and 3300D.
There are also 4 conference rooms (capacity 3) available for reservation by all students: MLIB 2101, 2103, 3300B and 3300C.
- Reservations for study rooms may be scheduled up to 10 days in advance.
- Reservations for study rooms on level 2 of the library are limited to 2 hours per student per day.
- Reservations for study rooms on level 3 of the library are limited to 4 hours per student per day.
- Reservations can be made by any University of Utah student. Ask for assistance in the Knowledge Commons, at either Library Information Desk at the entrances, or make a reservation by logging into the online scheduling system.
- In the event that a schedulable study room is not claimed by the reservation holder within 15 minutes of the beginning of the reservation, the reservation will be considered void and the room will become available to another student on a first-come, first-served basis.
Prior to making a reservation, please read the entire Classroom and Study Room Policy.
Please adjust your reservation or notify the Library Events & Scheduling Coordinator for any reservations changes or cancellations.